Saturday, August 11, 2012

This Too Shall Pass

Do you ever just have one of "those" weeks?  Well, I do and this week has been one of them.  Thank God it's almost over and we've survived!  

Not too long ago I introduced Greg's fiance.   They parted ways earlier this week.  Everything happens for a reason and God is in control.  Sometimes we are better off without what we think we want!

The end to a tough week is the beginning of the weekend and my precious grandson, Andrew!  Every frustration I have is quickly diminished once I see that little smiling face and hear the words, "I love you soooooo much, Nana".  A hug and/or kiss from Andrew can make us feel much better.  
Hope the rest of your weekend is a great one.  I'm hoping next week will be much better for all of us.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Sorry your week has been poopy. It's so hot here, I wish I could fly away. Loved your sentence:"Sometimes we are better off without what we think we want!" Amen to that, my friend.

Dayle said...

Your blog post title says it all. Amen and hallelujah!

I'm sorry things haven't worked out for the couple, and it can be especially hard on parents when our children are unhappy. You're all in my prayers.

Love you bunches!